WEDDINGS – LUCKY SWEEP
Make sure you hire a real chimney sweep!
- Dressed in Victorian style costume complete with cane rods, brush and ‘sooty’ face
- I will recite a message of good luck to the newly weds.
- A kiss for the bride and a handshake for the groom will seal in the good luck.
- A personalised certificate and good luck gift will be given as a reminder of the special day!
- Be on hand for any photo opportunities as required.
- It will be another experience to add to your memorable day
- I am happy to discuss and quote for any additional requirements.
Recent Google review:
“Amazing service provided for our wedding on the 1st of June col is a great guy and nothing was to much. Thank you so much very professional service and would highly recommend 5*****
Prices (incl. VAT)
- £ 150
It was King George II who issued a Royal Decree that all chimney sweeps were to be regarded as bearers of good luck.