Carbon Monoxide Detector

Carbon monoxide is absorbed into the bloodstream 250 times quicker than normal air.
Symptoms of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning are similar to a cold or flu and can include the following:

  • Headaches
  • Sleepiness
  • Nausea/vomiting
  • Short-term memory loss
  • Chronic fatigue or exhaustion
  • Shortness of breath and chest pain
  • Depression or anxiety
  • Palpitations
  • Disorientation
  • Unconsciousness
Image for representation purposes only
Detector manufacture and style will vary

Supplied & fitted

Prices

Supply Only
£20
Supply and Fit
£35

Call out fee £30
If applicable