Col The Sweep
Professional Chimney Sweep
Stove Servicing & Repair
Based in Crossgates, Covering Leeds and the surrounding areas
New procedures when working at your property
Updated Sunday 22nd March 2020
Before my visit;
- I will contact you the day before to check that no one in your house has had symptoms in the last 7 days if you live alone, and 14 days if there is someone else living there.
- If you or anyone in your household has any of the symptoms then follow the official guidance on self-isolating and I will re-arrange a visit for a more suitable date
- If you are in a vulnerable group, I will only carry out work if it is critical, e.g. only source of heating.
Additional precautions on arrival;
if possible, can you move any furniture in front or immediately beside the fire, remove anything on the hearth that may be in the way, remove any items on the mantle which may be in the way.
- I will ask again if anyone has developed symptoms.
- Wear my mask at all times
- New gloves for each address, dispose of properly & immediately after each job.
- I will ask you to show me the room and then ask you to go to a different room until I am finished.
- I use a newly laundered floor sheet for each address and clean carpet runners.
- Ask you to use your own pen for signing the certificate