What is included:
- Installation safety checks
- Visual inspection of the pot & stack
- Chimney/liner swept
- Stove internally cleaned
- Smoke test carried out
- Certificate issued
Prices (incl. VAT)
- Open fire, log burner or multifuel stove with a liner
- From £55
- log burner or multifuel stove without a liner
- From £65
- Large Open Fire
- From £65
- Multi-Fuel Cooker ( Flue & inside Cooker )
- From £75
- Inglenook Fire Place
- From £85
During The Chimney Sweeping Process
The installation will be visually checked both internally & externally. Any issues identified will be highlighted.
Depending on the type of flue or chimney you have, the latest power sweeping equipment or a traditional rod & brush will be used.
- Clean dust sheets will be applied to protect your property.
- The inside of the fire will be cleaned as well as the flue.
- Identify any potential carbon monoxide (CO) leakage.
- Check the functionality of the stove, integrity of the rope seals, fire bricks and components.
- Use a vacuum fitted with a HEPA filter to stop any fine soot escaping.
- A smoke test will be carried out to ensure the flue is extracting the waste gasses with no obvious leaks visible.
- Issue a ‘Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps’ certificate
A yearly certificate of sweeping will be required to cover the warranty period of your liner, and may be required by your insurance company should you need to make a claim in the event of a fire.